Media Factory Production Manager
The Media Factory is looking for a motivated professional with a passion for community media to join the team as our Production Manager. The Production Manager serves in an “executive producer” capacity on all Media Factory video projects and is primarily responsible for all in-house productions, and productions with partner organizations and clients. If you enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues and community members, have strong leadership & supervisory skills, possess strong writing skills, are a great problem‐solver and have a minimum of five years video production and editing experience, we want to hear from you.
- Oversee all production staff and the production studio
- Provide oversight and quality control for all productions including public, governmental, and educational access productions, PSA’s and community event coverage
- Produce video content, both in-house and in collaboration with partner organizations and clients
- Develop and oversee production department annual budgets in consultation with organization leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Video Production or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Five years experience leading professional video production projects
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut X and MS Office Suite
- Experience managing direct reports
- Valid driver’s license
This is a 40‐hour a week non‐exempt position that requires some evening and some weekend work. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
- Make us a short video! What’s your story and what you would bring to the Media Factory? Don’t be afraid to get creative! Share a Vimeo or Youtube link with your resume.
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8, 2019 and don’t forget to include your video link. Please no phone calls
The Media Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.