RETN and net neutrality
HOW TO CONTACT THE FCC:
- Go to www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filings/express
- Cite proceeding "17-108" (the subtitle is "Restoring internet freedom").
- Enter your name and hit the return key. (This has been reported as a challenge by some people.)
- Fill out the rest of the form.
- Hit "Submit" - there will then be a second confirmation page. Hit "submit" again.
- The final page will include your confirmation number.
The New York Times produced this short video that explains how net neutrality works.
Use this tool to find your representatives' contact information.
The Wikipedia entry on Net Neutrality in the United States documents the regulatory history starting in the 1980's.