Share Your Educational Videos
As part of our mission to support Vermont’s education and non-profit communities, RETN distributes videos on air and online. We invite you to join our community of producers and have your work showcased alongside other award-winning programs such as The Artist and Student Work Zone.
Please note: Videos must be of an educational nature.
How To Submit A Video
Just follow these simple steps to submit your video:
- Login or create an account.
- Use our video submission form to add either a single show or a whole series.
- Upload your media, or send us a DVD. See below for file specifications.
- If your submission is approved, you can log back in to your account to add more shows to an approved series, or submit more single shows.
Terms & Restrictions
We do have a few rules. RETN requires that all video submissions:
- Be non-commercial
- Have a learning objective
- Be free of copyright-restricted material
- Have cablecast permission secured from every individual that appears onscreen in a significant role
Please contact us if you have any questions on these standards.
RETN’s goal is to present the highest possible quality of shows and programs. To help, here are a few guidelines.
- RETN’s preferred file format is h.264 QuickTime movie with AAC audio.
- For a detailed list of technical specifications, check out YouTube’s advanced encoding settings.
- RETN also accepts submissions on DVD by mail.
Login to Submit
Login now to submit your video.