iMovie for Computers
Learn and Practice Essential Editing Skills
Do you have photos and videos waiting to become a movie masterpiece? This two-hour workshop will teach you essential iMovie editing skills to help you make videos your friends and family will enjoy watching. Learn to create and manage new projects, import videos and photos, insert and trim clips, and add music, text and graphics.
During this workshop you will:
- Get hands on experience and feel comfortable working with the latest version of iMovie
- Learn basic video editing terms and techniques
- Learn basic video editing functions in iMovie such as trimming, cutting and pasting
- Discover free resources for equipment, consultation, instruction and distribution
- Gain access to RETN web resources to assist you in future productions
Instructors: Ross Ransom
Dates & Times:
208 Flynn Avenue, Burlington
*Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 654-7980, ext. 24 for more information or if you require financial assistance.
- 3-Point Lighting Explained —An 11-minute video by VCAM's Bill Simmons
- Microphone Options—A 6-minute explanation of various microphone options by Izzy Video